Exciting contract positions are available for motivated Obstetric Registered Nurses to join the O&G team at a hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. It's a 12 month contract with a possibility of extension.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current nursing registration
- Nursing degree
- Minimum 2 years' current clinical experience in Obstetrics
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development
- Valid passport
- No criminal record
Employee Benefits include:
- Attractive salary (no tax)
- Accommodation provided
- Transfer from / to home country provided
- Health insurance
- Subsidised all-day board in hospital canteen
- Annual bonus
Hospital, located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is a multi-disciplinary facility with general and subspecialty medical services that provides primary, secondary care & tertiary care to its patients. It includes a designated outpatient and inpatient facility, state of the art surgical services and a fully equipped and staffed laboratory, radiology, and pharmacy services in addition to other support services and a dedicated home healthcare program.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.
- Minimum 12-month contract position
- Very attractive salary - no tax
- Accommodation and transfer provided