Excellent opportunities exist for a suitably qualified and motivated Staff Nurses with previous experience to join the Emergency Department at a private hospital in Western Dublin, Ireland.
As the Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Promoting the delivery of a high standard of care to all Emergency patients.
- Ensuring that controlled drug records are kept in accordance with standard recognised legal and professional practice.
- Ensuring safe practice is adhered to in the storage and administration of all drugs in accordance with local policy and Department of Health / NMBI guidelines, keeping patient and staff safety a priority.
- Being aware of the multifaceted needs of emergency, medical and surgical patients and provide a holistic support service for them and their families.
- Being aware of community based support for medical and surgical patients.
- Keeping accurate, comprehensive, up-dated records and written reports as required and guided by NMBI recommendations.
- Participating in the safe custody of medications, in accordance with hospital policy.
As the Registered Nurse you will demonstrate excellent clinical skills, quality patient care initiatives and facilitate effective interpersonal communication with colleagues in the Department and in the hospital.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current registration with NMBI
- Minimum3 years' post-registration nursing experience
- At least 1 years' experience in emergency setting
- Hold an up-to-date Basic Life Support course or be in pursuit of same
- Have good clinical and professional ability, and excellent communication skills
- Competence in the use of information technology.
Hospital offers fabulous Employee Benefits including:
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive working environment
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Comprehensive pension scheme
- Pension scheme
- Group discount health insurance
- Flexible working arrangements
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Staff car parking
Hospital, located in Western Dublin, is an acute facility providing a range of medical / surgical services with use of the latest technology. The Emergency Department provides a range of services and this role is important in making a significant contribution, developing and maintaining best practice in Emergency Department services.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrnursing.co.uk for other available positions.