An excellent opportunity exists for a motivated Registered Nurse to join the professional and friendly team at a private care home in Norwich, UK. Full time and part time hours are available (days/night).
Working closely with each resident, you’ll assess their needs, delivering a care plan that helps each person to live a fuller life. Providing the very best levels of clinical care, you’ll make sure that all procedures are carried out to the highest standards, optimising the wellbeing of every resident. You see every person in your care as an individual, and work closely with the wider team to create an environment that delivers skilled nursing care, clear communication, and respect and dignity for everyone.
The successful candidate will possess:
- NMC registration with active an PIN number
- Ability to communicate effectively and to understand and be understood
- Experience in dementia or palliative care
- Strong knowledge of person-centered care
- Knowledge of care planning
- Sound planning and organisation skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team
- Commitment to learning and developing further
- Passion for delivering the very best standards to everyone in your care.
The successful candidate will be offered £14.00/hr plus paid breaks and overtime incentive and also following benefits benefits:
- Permanent contract with flexible shifts
- Professional learning and development
- Ongoing clinical advice and support
- Relocation incentive
- DBS cost covered
- Voluntary Benefits Scheme includes excellent shopping discounts
Care home, situated in the heart of the attractive market town of Attleborough, Norfolk, is a modern, purpose-built facility, offering nursing care for up to 38 elderly people.
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Alternatively, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrnursing.co.uk for other available positions.