Exciting contract positions are available for motivated Registered Nurses to join the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit team at a hospital in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
As a Registered Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Provide evidenced based nursing care;
- Liaise with the multi-disciplinary team;
- Ensure patient and staff safety;
- Supervise, direct and guide nursing team members;
- Deliver education and support to individuals/patients for the management of their health recovery, rehabilitation or end of life needs.
As the successful applicant, you will possess the following attributes:
- Current nursing registration;
- Nursing degree;
- Minimum 2 years current clinical experience in NICU;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- High standard of customer service and a team approach towards optimal patient care;
- A demonstrated commitment to professional practice, best clinical outcomes, and continued professional development;
- Valid passport;
- No criminal record.
Employee Benefits include:
- Attractive salary (no tax) depending on experience - minimum 3500USD/month;
- Accommodation provided;
- Transport to / from work paid for;
- Ticket to / from home country once a year;
- 30 days holiday a year;
- Health insurance paid for.
Hospital, located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, is a multi-disciplinary facility with the capacity of 700 beds and 170 beds of emergency and intensive care. It consists of high-level surgical center to conduct all microsurgical interventions supported by intensive care unit valid for all cases, in addition to cardiac catheterisation room, specialised centers of treating and diagnosing tumors, heart diseases, obesity, and other subspecialties. The hospital provides integrated care for mother and child via its comprehensive center that has different diagnostic clinics, equipped rooms for natural and cesarean birth, in addition to the specialised unit for neonatal intensive care (NICU).
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, click APPLY to submit your application. Answer all of the questions and attach your most recent CV... it is that simple! Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com.
Otherwise please check out our website www.ihrgroup.com.au for other available positions.